Candles light up my days...

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Candles take part in the majority of my life. I've always loved them, probably since I was pretty young. I reckon they are perfect to complete every atmosphere -  in fact  they relax me a lot and that suits me, especially these days. Scented candles are my favourite, as I adore my house to smell endlessly delightful and I think that the best brand which produces amazing ones is Yankee Candle.

I've tried a bunch of their candles so far, but the one that I'm enjoying at the moment is called "Honey and Spice". It smells SO GOOD and has a caramel perfumed woodsy scent. However, it takes a little bit longer to progress and that's either a good thing or a negative one, depending on what you are looking for.










www.YankeeCandle.com
Another Yankee Candle I had the chance to try during the years is "Beach Flowers", which smells like lily, hyacinth blossoms and tuberose and is so perfect for Spring.
I remember "Pink Sands" was the first scented candle I've ever purchased and I loved it too. "Pink Sands" is a perfect mix of sweet floral and vanilla aroma. If I had to choose only one word to describe this candle, it'd be "Summer" :).








And now here we have two Christmassy candles - by the way, they are absolutely my favourites! 
"Snowflake Cookie" is so adorable and produces the sweetest aroma ever. Its pink tinted wax and cute label shows already that this is the typical candle a girlie girl would look for.








"Vanilla Cupcake" is definitely my favourite! It is the perfect definition of the word "Christmas". It smells rather delicious, creamy and vanilla-y and makes my house smell like I just baked tasty cupcakes. 











So here you have my opinions about candles I've tried - I found all of them perfect as you could tell haha. I want to try more and more candles in the future, not only from Yankee Candle. I know other brands that produces candles, such as Bath and Body Works, but unfortunately we don't have any BBW shops in my country.
The pictures you can see in this post are all taken from the website www.YankeeCandle.com, since I've had them before I started off this blog, apart from "Honey and Spice".
Let me know in the comments or on Twitter - my nickname is @zoesserenity - what you think about the candles I've talked about in this post or tell me what is your favourite brand of candles and the scents that you'd suggest me. I'll write you very very soon in another post, I promise. 

Toodlepip! 

Sere,xxx 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe