My Christmas Eve Look

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas everyone! How is your Winter break going?

Me and my family celebrated Christmas Eve at my grandparents' and I was so EXCITED - you have no idea how much I've looked forward to this special day. So I thought I might share with you my whole look. I really hope you'll enjoy this. 

Starting from the outfit,I chose to wear a green cropped sweater featuring a boatneck from Brandy Melville. Then I added a green Scottish skirt from Brandy as well,with a pair of red tights that you can find pretty everywhere - in fact I don't even know where I purchased them, lol. I reckon I look like an elf, to be honest, but come on you guys! Elves are so cute and perfect for this time of the year! :) 
What about my shoes? I need to tell you a funny story (just kidding...but for real). They are my sister's,since I do not own a pair of heels that could match the outfit,yet she did not know I was wearing them, therefore once she found it out, she gets a tiny little bit angry with me. (SORRY I'M NOT SORRY, HAHA).







The makeup I went for is very simple and quick to do, but fashionable at the same time. For it I only used the "Naked Basics 2" palette that I got recently from some classmates of mine. I applied "Stark" all over my eyelid,then blended "Frisk" in my crease. In order to give my crease more definition, I used "Cover" and "Primal"as well. I'm also rocking a thick winged eyeliner, which I drew with a Mac eyeliner. I've tried for the first time the Clinique High Impact mascara and my first impression of it is rather positive!
 I don't know about you guys, but for me Christmas means red lipstick. I couldn't even imagine a Christmas makeup without it. So today I went for the best red I have in my makeup collection, and of course it is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the shade 111. The foundation that I used is the Mac Mineralize Moisture SPF15 that gives a stunning, glow effect that I really look for in a foundation.




As you can see in the pictures, I haven't done anything special with my hair, but just left it as more natural as possible, mostly because I didn't have a lot of time to get ready and didn't feel like using straightener or curlers.




I've done my nails with Ciaté products only. First
of all, I applied a red nail polish on my nails, yet on my thumb and ring finger I sprinkled red and white caviar pearls too. What do you reckon about the effect? I think they are pretty festive,aren't they? However, I can imagine the struggle when I remove the pearls off, which is why I do not wear them very often.















So here it is my whole look for Christmas Eve :) Let me know what you did during this special day, how you dressed up and did your makeup/hair/nails. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas, you lot!


Sere,xxx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe