It's all about me.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hello guys. Today I felt like writing something more about me so that you can know extra features in the matter of myself, my life, my likes and dislikes etc... . This is actually a tag- nobody tagged me to do this, I'm just writing in order to introduce me a little bit more :).


Vital Statistics
Me: Serena 
Nicknames: Sere, Frulla 
Birthday: 13th August 1999 
Place of Birth: Turin,Italy
Zodiac Sign: Leo 
Male or Female: Female 
Occupation: None, I still attend school 
Residence: Turin 
Screen Name: Serena 

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown 
Hair Length: Mid-Long
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: I quite like my nails
Height: 4ft 9"(I'm pretty short as you can tell haha)
Braces?: Never had them,although I would probably like 
Glasses?: I used to wear them from 9 to 12 years old but not at the moment 
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None,I don't really enjoy them 
Righty or Lefty: Righty 

Your 'Firsts'
First best friend: Martina
First Award: Don't think I've never received an award actually 
First Sport You Joined: Gymnastics
First Real Vacation: Germany in 2007
First Concert: One Direction concert that I attended last year in the Verona Arena
First Love: I have never been in love 

Favourites
Movie: "13 going on 30" or "Chicken Run"
TV Show: "Modern Family" by far
Colours: Orange 
Song: At the moment,I'm really enjoying "Ours" by Taylor Swift and "Night Changes" by OneD 
Candy: I can't pick up a favourite :)
Restaurant: McDonald (I assume this is not a proper restaurant by the way)
Store: Either Mac or Brandy Melville
School: Grammar School 
Book: I can't choose a favourite 
Magazine: I don't use to read a lot of magazines, but I pretty like the Seventeen one 
Shoes: Dr. Martens probably 

Currently
Feeling: VERY sleepy 
Single or Taken: Single Pringle and I'm proud of that haha
Eating: Nothing 
Typing: This post 
Online: Yep 
Listening To: Nothing, I'm just alone in my bedroom  
Thinking About: How tired I am 
Wearing: Only a blue jumper 

Future
Want Children:  Yes
Want to be Married: I hope so 
Careers in Mind: Don't have a clue 
Where do you want to live?: Brighton,one hundred percent

Have you ever
Kissed a Stranger: No!
Had Alcohol: Nope 
Smoked: Nope
Ran Away From Home: No! why would I? haha
Broken a bone: Yes, a lot of times in fact
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: I hope I haven't 
Broke Up With Someone: No
Cried When Someone Died:  Yes 
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In
God: Yes 
Miracles: Yes 
Love At First sight: I've never experienced that,so I probably don't believe in it 
Ghosts: No 
Aliens: No
Heaven: Yes 
Hell: No 
Kissing on The First Date: No 
Yourself: Not always and not even often







Soo,there you have it. I'm very curious to know about you. You can comment down below writing your answers about this tag- I will definitely read all your features.
See you next time. Toodlepip! <3 
Sere,xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe