MY TRAVEL BEAUTY BAG

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Going on holiday is the best time of the year - and the best feeling. But I'll tell you what is even better than being on holiday - packing for going on holiday. Some people might find it stressful and nerve-wrecking, but we can all agree there's a lot of excitement involved too. The feeling that in a day's time - or more, depending on how ahead you tend to pack - you will be in a complete different place, with different people, sleeping in a different bed. Packing is a tough task, but isn't it also refreshing and beautiful and fun, at the end of the day? When gathering bits and bobs around to pack them, you start to imagine scenarios that might happen once you've arrived where you are supposed to spend your holidays, picture moments that you hope you'll experience yourself once you're there - and it's then that you feel all excited and buzzing and ready. 


Along with everything, every summer, I go in front of my makeup table with a beauty case and start to think which products I'll need once on holiday. It has become my favourite part of packing and kind of a ritual. 
Being a very nosy person, I've always wanted to take a peak inside bloggers and vloggers' beauty bags, so this time I wanted to show people what I took with me. 
























The bags I put my makeup in are two Zoella Beauty ones as they are quite big - I managed to fit a lot in them anyway  - and also cute to look at. They are three altogether: one is for makeup products, the other one I use for skincare products and the last one is for brushes, which is from Zoeva and I got my Rose Golden brushes in. 


FACE:
★ Frais Monde Blusher





EYES:






LIPS:

Zoella Beauty Kissy Missy Lip Balm(which works wonders as a blusher too)



For my skincare, I decided to bring with me all the Simple Products I've already raved about here, so I won't go into much details in this post. 





BRUSHES: 
The Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set - I talked about it in this post, if you want to check it out. 



And this was everything I carried with me on holiday. I already know I packed way too much products, but I think it's nice to have a good selection of items and colors just in case I need them. 

Have a lovely time away, if you are on holiday, or just make sure you relax enough if you are still in the city!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe