Someday Summary | Saturday

Saturday, March 14, 2015

It has been a VERY long time, I'm aware. It's not my fault though. School can be very hard sometimes and puts a lot of pressure - too much, I must say - on me. But I'm baaack :).
You don't even know how much I would love to update my blog more frequently, but it's impossible these days. I have tonnes and tonnes of ideas for my blog - I lately wrote down on my agenda all the things I'd like to write about and, trust me, they are a lot!
In this blog post I thought I would share with you some things that recently happened in my life, just to update you and basically because I felt like chatting with you lot.
This is supposed to be like a "Saturday Summary" type of post I really hope you'll enjoy reading. I don't know whether this will be a regular thing on my blog or not, but let me know if you think it should be :).
 I came back home one week ago from a school trip to Sardinia. I can maybe consider it as one of the best I've ever went on so far. Had so so much fun, took loads and loads of pictures I desperately want to share with you, so perhaps a blog post about it will be the next one! 
The day right before leaving for Sardinia, I got a new haircut that I have wanted to get for so long. I'll post some pictures of my new hairstyle at the end if you are curious to see how I look now - not that there's a big transformation at all.
This afternoon, after school, I had lunch with a bunch of lovely friends and then we went to my friend Martina's, as we had to make a sketch for our acting class. I basically had the best and worst laugh hahaha. I love them. :)
♥  At the moment, I'm really enjoying Taylor Swift's " The story of us". I know it's not her latest song, but I just do love it anyway. 

♥  I met a middle school mate of mine the other day down the street. We small talked, she was very happy to see me again, she asked how my life was going, she wished me the best for my future. It was nice to meet her, but it confused me quite a lot. I had been thinking she kind of hated me as people in middle school didn't like me at all - I'm not sure whether they bullied me or not, but I definitely didn't feel so well because of what they used to say about me. I'm planning to write about my experience in order to help some of you or probably because I need to get this off my chest... .
♥  I'm so tempted to film a youtube video these days, but I'm not sure...please let me know if i should.
♥  My dad got me ITATUBE tickets!!!!!! For those of you who don't know what itatube is, I'll explain: it is a youtube convention - as you can tell by its name - such as like Vidcon or Playlist Live, but it holds in Italy, that is the country I use to live in. However, I don't know if my favourite youtubers are coming, as not all the people attending have been announced yet, and this sucks.
♥  I am enjoying watching the SacconeJoly's so so so much at the moment. I have known them for a while and I used to watch their vlogs sometimes, but never regularly. Now I cannot miss even one vlog, instead. 
P.S. Emilia and Eduardo are the cutest. I had to say that.
♥  I am very happy - you have no idea - about the fact that Zoe is vlogging again. Her vlogs are my favourite ones to be honest.
♥  Tonight me and my family are having pizza. WHOOP WHOOP. I thought this was the best thing to end this post with hahaha.












 Let me know if you enjoyed this type of post because I really liked writing it.
Have a nice Saturday Evening!

Sere,xxx


  

P.S. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I have a Twitter account - @zoesserenity. Feel free to follow me so that we can chat all day ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe