Zoeva Rose Gold Makeup Brush Set

Friday, July 29, 2016

There is something about makeup brushes that I love. It might be the fact that there is such a good variety of types that you can choose from in order to achieve the makeup look you have been thinking about.  When I first started buying my own beauty products, the items I used to be more interested in where, indeed, brushes. Therefore, when I turned 14, my parents deduced to get me a 32 brush set on EBAY. The quality wasn't something to dream of - in fact it was very cheap - but they were all I was in need of at the time. 
Having stepped up the makeup game throughout the years, I wanted to get something higher quality and pretty to look at as well, so the Rose Gold Brush Set from Zoeva seemed like the perfect thing to get.



 It comes with 8 different face and eye brushes and they are all rose gold - which I ADORE. The quality is amazing and, if you think about it, they weren't that expensive, considering that every brush from good brands are normally around 10£. INSERT PICS
106 Powder, 102 Silk Finish*, 110 Face Shape*, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek, 142 Concealer Buffer* Eyes: 227 Soft Definer, 231 Petit Crease, 317 Wing Liner* 

 These lovely-looking makeup brushes are the softest ones I have ever tried and I find this set perfect for holidays too, as you have every type of brush you might need for both eye and face makeup. In particular, the foundation one is the best one out of all of them and the one I happen to reach out to the most, as it blends so nice and leaves you with an even and perfectly-buffed foundation look.


Face:106 Powder, 102 Silk Finish, 110 Face Shape, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek, 142 Concealer Buffer
Eyes: 227 Soft Definer, 231 Petit Crease, 317 Wing Liner



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe