HELLO INTERNET!

Sunday, October 12, 2014


Hi guys,what's up?
My name is Serena and this is my first blog post EVER. Can you imagine that? Hahaha. Finally I decided that it'd be fun to start writing what I feel like on a blog, so here I am. :).Now, I'm going to introduce myself to you...
As I said a few lines above, my name is Serena. What you do not know yet is that I'm a 15-year-old who lives in a city in the north-west of Italy, called Turin, with my family. I'm quite a short girl with brown and curl medium-lenght hair. I'm perhaps skinny as well. I'm just...ME. 
What about my personality? 
Well, I'm assuming I better let my friends and family describe my character, but I can honestly say I'm pretty kind and generous. I'm also able to turn into a lazy, anxious, annoying person though. I can just have my moments,lol. 
I like a few stuff(can you smell the irony?) : YouTube and YouTubers, makeup, fashion, beauty, music, mascaras, long eyelashes and the list can actually go on forever, but before I start to bother you with ALL the things I do like, let's talk about what I dislike,instead. As a lot of other people out there, I completely don't like annoying stuff,arrogance and smoke as well. 
This is all you can now about me for now...;)
Anyway Internet, I'm now saying good-bye to you for the moment. Hopefully,I'm going to write you very very soon.

Sere,xxx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe