Autumn.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hi guys. What's up? :)

That lovely season when temperatures start being colder and red,yellow leaves begin to fall off trees has arrived. And I'm quite happy about it! I'm talking about Autumn, of course. Perhaps, it is becoming my favourite season, because of its magical atmosphere, chestnuts, rainy weather and all those bright-coloured trees which make the city look far nicer and cosier. 

During the past weeks, I've been taking a lot of snaps while I was hanging out outdoors, since I've been extremely impressed by autumnal leaves, trees and streets in my city(told you I'm obsessed with Autumn haha).

Therefore, I decided to share all the shoots I took with you. 

<3







I was wearing:
Jumper: Subdued
Boots: Forever 21
Black shorts: Brandy Melville
Black Tights: I already had them,however you can find them everywhere














I find this hedge so cute,isn't it? 





















My friend spotted this big leaf the other day and wanted me to take a picture of it haha











Someone's a little bit in love with ivy..lol











And that's it for today! Hope you like these autumnal shots. Let me know in the comments if you like Autumn and why/why not. Toodlepip! 

Sere,xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe