My Favourite Nail Polish

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hi guys.School's started for me, therefore that means studying and doing my homework every single day. Which is completely fine, as it's something that I HAVE and WANT to do. However, I might not have so much time for the activities I also like to do, such as blogging. This is why you had to wait 3 weeks (this is ridiculous, I know) before getting a new post.But here I am, with another post (finally, you may say)! Whilst I'm having a Lush fresh face mask on my face, I thought I'd share with you the nail polish I have been loving throughout the past months. It is the L'Oreal Color Riche nail polish in the shade "Peach Negligée 856". I purchased it a while ago - perhaps last summer - and I assume it's not the typical wintery colour a girl'd wear this time of the year. In fact, this L'Oreal nail polish is the prettiest rosy colour I have ever seen and it reminds me of summer and macaroons so, as I genuinely adore them both, I obviously love this colour.











I like to wear this nail polish gluing a cute little gem on my thumb and ring finger, making 
my nails way classier.






I often "struggle" with some nail polishes, as finding the right texture is such a tough thing for me. I can say that its texture and consistency are just perfect, even though this item is rather cheap (Superdrug sells it for £4.99).
It is also very easy to apply, therefore if I'm running late but want to wear a nail polish anyway, I'd one hundred percent grab this one.
What about you? What is the nail polish you always swear by in every occasion?
Toodlepip!
Sere,xxx




♡♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe