My Summer 2015: Music & Pictures

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello everybody, welcome back to my blog!
First of all, I want to know how are you all doing. I hope you've had a nice come back to school or work.
For me, this is the very last day of summer holiday, which makes me feel sad, nostalgic but happy at the same time. During this Summer, I visited plenty of lovely places, made friends with many nice boys & girls, had a lot of fun and essentially made the most of it. :)

There is something about photographs or music that can freeze a certain time of your life and every time you go back to those pictures or those songs, you will remember everything about it.
I reckon it's pretty much like fragrances. We probably all have a specific scent that we used time ago and when we go back to have a sniff from its bottle, all your life comes in flashbacks - whether it reminds you of good or bad memories.

I think that, sometimes, songs, scents, foods, photos are able to remind you of some parts of your life more than your memory will ever do.

So today I figured I would share with you a few photos I took throughout this summer and recommend you a list of songs which have been my jams during this period.



Me and my sisters









"I'm singing in the rain" 








Glimpse of the sea


Me, my mum, my sister & my uncle





I'd never seen a rainbow before. It was a magic moment.
Last but not least, I took this picture from the Brighton Pier on a very sunny day. I just love it.


My summer jams:

Now I'm very curious to know your summer experiences and jams. Are there any songs from my "summer jams" list that could also be in yours?

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you're having a nice day.
See you next time <3

Serena, xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe