Christmas Day Look

Friday, December 25, 2015

Hello & merry Christmas you lot! I hope you are spending this special day with your beloved ones relaxing.

I do love Christmas and always have. It might be the Christmas atmosphere, the food, the lights, the ornaments or the trees that make me adore this time of the year this much. Or maybe it is just the fact that, for once, you can stop going to school, working or even worrying about the things you might be worried about normally. I feel like at Christmas you can turn into someone different, happier and nicer.

In today's post, I'd like to show you my outfit & make up I'm rocking today.


I'm wearing a blue and white stripy dress from Zara to which I then added a brown belt to make it cuter and "more interesting". I decided to curl my hair with a curling iron - I actually have curly hair, but my natural curls are different than the ones you can get using an iron and I like them more. 
Make up wise, I reckon it's not Christmas if you don't have a red lipstick on, therefore I wanted to concentrate my make up look on it, which is the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. There are SO MANY red lipsticks on the market, but the one I always reach for is this one. I'm pretty sure you have already heard about it million times, as it's very popular and everyone seems to love it as much as I do! 

For my eye make up, I applied some silver, glittery eyeshadow on my lid and then, in order to give more definition and depth, I blended a dark grey one on my crease. I eventually finished my make up with some coats of mascara.



 Products mentioned & used:
Zara Dress(similar)

my snapchat nickname is "serseebo" if you want to see what i'm up to on a regular basis




















Thank you for reading, I really hope you are having a nice Christmas day.

All the love, Serena xxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe