You can get a little weird for free | Little Mix Concert

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hello! I have a fun little blog post for you today where I want to talk you through the last concert I went to. 

On 20th June 4 friends and I took a train to Milan to see Little Mix live for their only Italian date! I had already met the girls in 2013 and so got very excited when they announced the dates for the Get Weird Tour 2016, as I desperately wanted to see them again. 
I've been supporting Perrie, Jesy, Leigh Anne & Jade since the X FACTOR era and really watched them grow and improve through the years. Their music is fun, energetic, positive, catchy and sometimes meaningful too - let's think about tracks like "Little me", "Towers", "These four walls", "Good Enough" and the list could go on and on. 
Little Mix is the only band I listen to and "DNA" is probably even the first album I've ever got. What is interesting is that I met some of the most amazing people through this girl band. I remember attending my first year of Senior school and not knowing anybody of my classmates. At the time, and especially in Italy, Little Mix weren't very popular and it was quite rare to find somebody who liked them as much as I did. When I introduced myself to some girls of my class and admitted my huge appreciation for the band, I found out that I wasn't the only one and we all started singing their songs. Even now, three years later, we often find ourselves singing Little Mix songs during breaks or even lessons - I so wish I was joking but I'm not hahaha. You can say it was Little Mix that ignited our friendship at the beginning.  
So, three years later, here we go, the five of us, to a Little Mix concert, ready to get weird! 





The girls absolutely killed it and it was no surprise. I loved the fact that it wasn't just a concert - it was more like a show, I would say. The scenography was majestic, the lights fantastic and can we talk about the girls dancing? I think i loved every second of it. It held place outdoors and we didn't have seat, so due to my height the pictures won't be that great, but I hope you enjoy anyway. 







































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe